The Renaissance School of Performing Arts is a Christian music school set up by our church.
Its ministry is twofold:
- Empower church members to be trained and equipped for ministry; and
- Enrich the lives of the community, using performing arts as a bridge to connect them to the church.
For those seeking opportunities to learn, further develop and maximise their potential talents/skills or establish a solid foundation in performing arts, let RSPA be your ultimate choice!
RSPA is staffed with a group of Professional/Experienced Instructors. They are committed not only to teach but also to impart and mentor. Students will be able to sit for examinations or have the opportunity to get involved in performances in their respective fields.
Individual Lessons (ABRSM/Trinity Syllabus)
Piano, Vocal, Violin & Keyboard Improvisation
Keyboard Improvisation, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Saxophone, and Vocal
• JUNIOR YOUTH VOCAL BAND
• DANCE including Modern, Jazz & Hip Hop
• ENGLISH SPEECH & DRAMA for Children (starting at a later date)
• CHILDREN'S CHOIR (starting at a later date)