The ICA Men's Ministry provides opportunities for men to network and to help each other to
be passionate followers of Christ and role models of leadership and integrity in the home, workplace and community.
In our walk with God, no man shall be left behind!
Our mission is to encourage and help each other to:
- Constantly strengthen our faith and relationship with God;
- Steadfastly commit to love our family and others;
- Conscientiously balance our priorities between family, work, church life and leisure;
- Fervently strive to be the role model of leadership and integrity in the home, workplace and community; and
- Purposefully reach out to spread the Good News and win souls for the kingdom of God.
Our programmes include Bible studies, breakfast meetings, support groups, networking meals,Thursday fellowship nights, golf fellowship
We invite you to join us. Check us out and find your niche.
You may wish to help organise some of these programmes or even introduce new ones.