Every child is unique and precious to God. In Gennext, classes are designed to teach the children the Word of God through fun and creative ways. Our teachers aim at moulding our children in the love of Jesus and His righteousness that is by faith and not by works. It is our desire to help our children develop a close and intimate relationship with Jesus that will give them security and confidence as children of God. We also encourage and provide opportunities for our children to serve.
GENNEXT is made up of six main children's groups:
|Kingsbabz (birth - 23 months)
- a nursery provided for mothers and babies. It allows parents to look after their babies and also listen to the sermon inside the room without anyone noticing due to the presence of semitransparent mirror.
|KingsTodz (24 - 41 months)
- provides program such as Bible stories and Bible verses for toddlers to learn as well as praise and worship time.
|KingsKiddiz (3 years 6 months - 4 years old)
- includes Bible lesson, scripture memorization, praise and worship, small group craft and activities.
|KingsAngelz (5 - 6 years old)
- includes Bible lesson, scripture memorization, praise and worship.
|KingsKidz (7 - 8 years old)
- includes Bible lesson and scripture memorization. The biweekly allows for deeper reasoning, questioning and discusions with teachers and peers.
|KingsKingz (9 - 10 years old)
- includes Bible lesson and scripture memorization. Children are encouraged to serve in ministry teams, drama, dance, sound tech, creative writing and drawing.
Please click here for more information and online registration.