The Alpha course is a programme for friends and family members. Like millions of others around the world who have attended Alpha course, they are able to explore the meaning of life and examine the claims of Christianity in an honest common-sense way.
Many people in ICA have come to know Jesus Christ after attending an Alpha course. Participants typically meet for 10 Thursday evenings. Each evening includes a meal where great friendships are formed. After the meal, foundational truths of the Christian faith are presented in a non-threatening, casual and friendly environment through DVD presentations and small group discussions.
- Is there more to life than this?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus die?
- How can we have faith?
- Why and how do I pray?
- Why and how should I read the Bible?
- How does God guide us?
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- What does the Holy Spirit do?
- How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- How can I resist evil?
- Why and how should I tell others?
- Does God really heal today?
- What about the church?
- How can I make the most of the rest of my life?
Invite a friend today!